Airtel Balance Check - Data Balance, SMS Balance using USSD codes: Are you looking for how to check Airtel prepaid balance or data balance? Then this post will help you to check Airtel Prepaid balance, Data balance, and SMS balance using Airtel USSD codes, Airtel Thanks app, and Airtel Self care center. Airtel, Reliance Jio is the leading telecommunication network in India today.
Next, both of them will compete to launch 5G network communication in India. Over the past years, data usage gets high and people are spending more time online. Sometimes, we may face issues with internet speed while watching. Also, today we can’t do anything without the internet, Right? So, most people go with the Airtel network for special offers, discounts, and unlimited data pack usage. Airtel launched special offers in affordable prizes for both postpaid and prepaid users.
It has nearly 400 million users around the world. If you are a regular user of Airtel and do you want to do an Airtel balance check, then Airtel provides the USSD codes for various purposes. Today, we can do Airtel recharge within a place using Airtel Thanks app or using Airtel USSD codes. Before the pack expires, we need to check Airtel main balance, Data balance, SMS balance, and Prepaid Validity, Right? Here in this post, we will see how to do an Airtel Balance check, data, SMS, and validity using USSD Codes, Airtel app & Self-care.
About Airtel Network:
Airtel is also known as Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian telecommunication network that was founded in the year 1995 and it has headquarters in New Delhi, India. It is a multinational telecommunication network, so it operates worldwide. At first, Airtel launches a 2G network, later it gets developed to 3G and now it provides a 4G network all over the world. The speed of the internet is good compared to other networks.
After the launching of Reliance Jio in India, all the telecommunication networks like Aircel, Vodafone, and Idea got collapsed. But Airtel network competes with Jio and now stands in the telecommunication market. Okay, let’s move into the topic now. Airtel provides lots of USSD codes for various purposes. If you want to do an Airtel balance check or check the Airtel recharge plan, do recharge, check SMS balance, Check special offers, you can use these USSD codes. Okay, let’s see the list of Airtel USSD codes and purposes in detail below
Also, Read: Airtel Apn Settings
How to Check Airtel Data Balance:
Airtel Data Balance can be checked by using three different methods. They are
- Check Airtel data balance using USSD codes.
- Check data balance using the Airtel thanks app.
- Check data balance using Airtel Self care service.
Check Airtel data balance using USSD codes:
Internet data is the primary need today. So, we need to check our Airtel data balance day by day. For example, if you are watching a movie, unfortunately, your data is zero. So, you can do check your data balance and do recharge immediately to enjoy the movie. Dial *121# on your registered Airtel number. This USSD code is used to check what your data balance is and how much you use? It works for both 3G and 4G networks.
Also, you can dial *123# to know the validity of your current Airtel plan. Apart from these two codes, you can also use codes like *121*1#, *121*9#, *121*8#, *123*11# to get more information about your Airtel balance check
Check data balance using the Airtel thanks app:
Airtel Customer can easily do Airtel balance check using the My Airtel or Airtel Thanks app. This allows users to manage all their Airtel connections like DTH, Broadband, other phone numbers, etc. Let’s see in detail
- First, you need to download the My Airtel app from Google Playstore or Apple Store.
- Now, Login with your registered Airtel mobile number. It is used to track all connections like DTH, Broadband, etc
- Now, Go to the Services option which appears on the bottom left
- In that option, you will see the details like Active recharge plan, data usage, SMS balance, Plan validity, etc.
- So, you can easily track your data balance and do recharge with different packs immediately using the Airtel Bill Payment option.
- That’s it. Now you will manage all things using the My Airtel app.
- You can also get access to Airtel customer care there.
Check data balance using Airtel Self care service:
Unlike Vodafone and Jio, Airtel offers Self Care services that are similar to the My Airtel app. You can check Airtel Data balance using this self-service. To do that
- First, you need to visit the Airtel Self care website on Google
- After that, log in to your Airtel account using the registered mobile number on that website
- So, it will send a Time Password to your mobile number.
- So, keep your phone handy and type that OTP on that website to login
- Now, you will see the Self-care service dashboard. Finally, check your data balance there and do recharge
Airtel USSD Codes List:
|Airtel USSD Codes List|
|*123#||To Check Airtel Main Balance|
|*121*2#||To Check Data Balance|
|*121*7#||To Check SMS Balance count|
|*123# or *121*2#||To Check Prepaid Plan validity|
|*282#||To find Airtel Number|
|*121#||Check Prepaid plan offers|
|198||Airtel Customer care|
|121||Airtel Complaint Number|
|*141#||Airtel Talktime loan|
|*678#||Airtel Hello Tunes|
|*222#||Check Airtel Roaming Plan|
Airtel Balance Check – Prepaid Balance:
If you want to do an Airtel balance check, then you can do it in two different methods like USSD codes and My Airtel App
- If you want to use USSD codes to do an Airtel balance check, then dial *123# from your registered mobile number within a minute you will receive a text message with details of Airtel main balance and validity
- Download the My Airtel app on your device to know Airtel main balance. You can easily download the My Airtel app from Google Playstore or Apple Store. After that log in to the app with Airtel number and check the main balance there
How to Check Airtel SMS Balance and Validity:
If you are still using the SMS feature and want to check the Airtel SMS balance count, then simply dial *121*7# to know your Airtel SMS balance. For Airtel plan Validity check, you can dial *123# or *121*2# to check your active plan validity and recharge plan. Instead of Dialing, you can also download the My Airtel app to check Airtel SMS balance and Validity.
Airtel Balance checks using USSD Codes, Airtel app, and self-care service make a job easy for the customer. I hope the above information about the Airtel Balance check is really useful for you to know data balance, SMS balance, Validity, etc. If you have any queries regarding how to check Airtel's balance, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We will help you. Thank You!
- Airtel data balance check
- Airtel balance check no
- Airtel balance check online
- airtel internet balance check number
- how to check airtel daily data balance
- how to check airtel data balance via SMS
- airtel validity check
- how to check airtel net balance daily limit