Fastag is a new technology introduced in India to make highway toll payments more efficient. Airtel is one of the service providers that is offering this service. To use the service, customers need to have a Fastag account and balance. If you are an Airtel customer, you can check your balance by dialing the Airtel Fastag balance check number.
About Airtel Fastag:
Airtel Fastag is a device affixed to your vehicle's windscreen. It uses Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID) to make cashless payments at toll plazas. It is linked to your Airtel Payments Bank account, and you must recharge it with funds. When you approach a toll plaza, the sensor automatically detects your Fastag and deducts the applicable toll charge from your account.
Also Check : How To Check Fastag Balance In Phonepe
Airtel Fastag Balance Check Number "01204725873":
Fastag is a device that uses Radio Frequency Identification technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it. It is affixed on your vehicle's windscreen and enables you to drive through toll plazas without stopping for cash transactions.
Airtel FASTag Balance Check Number,
- FASTag can leave a missed call at 01204725873.
- The customer will receive an SMS right away with all the accessible balance information.
Add FASTag balance to my Airtel account:
- Navigate to the Airtel Payments Bank page on the Airtel Thanks App.
- Select "FASTag recharge" from the menu.
- Find your FASTag by entering your vehicle's number.
Finish the payment procedure.
How can I check my FASTag balance through SMS:
- Airtel Fastag customers can check their account balance by sending an SMS to 54321.
What is the minimum balance in Airtel FASTag:
- The minimum amount to be loaded in an Airtel FASTag is Rs. 100.
Can we check the FASTag balance by vehicle number:
- Yes, you can check the balance on your FASTag by vehicle number.
- You will need to provide the 16-digit FASTag ID and the registered mobile number to receive an SMS with your account balance.
How do I check the last recharge on FASTag:
To check the last recharge on your FASTag, you can call the customer care number or log in to the Airtel website.
- On the website, go to the 'My Fastags' section and select 'Recharge History.'
- This will give you all the details of your last recharge.
- You can also see all your past recharges in this section.
How can I activate Airtel FASTag:
To get started with Airtel FASTag, customers must visit the nearest Airtel Retailer and purchase a tag. The cost of the tag is Rs 200, which includes a one-time fee of Rs 100 and a minimum recharge of Rs 100.
Customers must also submit KYC documents such as a vehicle registration certificate (RC), passport size photograph, and KYC proofs such as PAN card/Aadhaar card/driving license.
What phone number is FASTag linked to:
FASTag is linked to your vehicle registration number, and the account is created in the name of the vehicle's registered owner. The phone number provided during Fastag activation will be used via SMS for intimations (low balance, etc.).
How can I check my FASTag balance by mobile number:
Airtel Fastag customers can check their account balance and recharge their FASTag by giving a missed call to the Airtel Fastag customer care number +91-120-482-1919.
Airtel Fastag is a simple and convenient way to pay highway tolls. Fastag uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it. It is mounted on your vehicle's windscreen and doesn't require you to stop at the toll plaza to make cash payments. To check the balance in your Airtel Fastag account, you can either give a missed call or send an SMS 'BAL'.You will receive an SMS with your current balance information.
- airtel fastag balance check number
- how to check fastag balance
- how to check airtel fastag balance with vehicle number
- how to check airtel fastag balance in phonepe
- fastag recharge airtel
- airtel fastag login
- airtel fastag helpline number
- airtel fastag statement