T-Mobile customers may experience difficulty when trying to use the WiFi Calling feature on their phones. This article provides some tips to help troubleshoot the issue.
What Is WiFi Calling :
WiFi Calling is an awesome feature where you can make and receive calls/texts over any WiFi connection. If you're in an area with a bad cell signal, but a good WiFi connection, your phone will automatically switch to make sure you get the strongest signal possible.
Here's how to enable WiFi Calling on your device:
- From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Select the Calls tab.
- Tap Voice over WiFi settings OR Turn on VoLTE calling OR Turn on HD Voice, then tap OK to confirm your selection.
T-Mobile WiFi Calling Not Working – Possible Reasons:
If you're a T-Mobile customer and you're having trouble making or receiving WiFi calls, there are a few possible reasons why. In some cases, your phone may not be compatible with T-Mobile's WiFi calling feature. Or, there may be an issue with your account or device that's preventing the feature from working properly.
How to Fix T-Mobile WiFi Calling Not Working Issue?
If you're a T-Mobile customer and you're having trouble using WiFi calling, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem.
- First, make sure that your phone is connected to a WiFi network.
- Then, go into your phone's settings and make sure that WiFi calling is turned on.
- If it's still not working, try restarting your phone.
- If you're still having trouble, you can try contacting T-Mobile customer service for help.
Why T-Mobile WiFi Calling Might Not Be Working on Your iPhone:
If you're an iPhone user on T-Mobile, you may have noticed that sometimes WiFi calling doesn't work. In some cases, your iPhone just won't connect to T-Mobile's network at all. This can be a problem if you're in an area with bad cellular reception, but luckily there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue
- First, make sure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS.
- T-Mobile frequently updates its network and systems, and iOS updates often include fixes for problems like this. To update your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- If your iPhone is already up to date, the next thing to check is your WiFi connection.
- Make sure that you're connected to a strong and reliable WiFi network before trying to make a call.
- If you're still having trouble, restart your iPhone and try again. If none of these tips fix the problem, it's possible that T-Mobile's network is down in your area.
- You can check the status of T-Mobile's network by going to their website or by calling customer service.
Resetting Your iPhone's Network Settings
If you're having trouble connecting to t-mobile wifi calling, one thing you can try is resetting your iPhone's network settings. This will delete all your current network settings and return them to the factory default, which might help with the issue you're having.
To reset your iPhone's network settings:
- Open the Settings app and go to General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Enter your passcode if prompted, then tap Reset Network Settings to confirm.
- After your iPhone restarts, check to see if the problem is resolved.
We hope this article helped you resolve the problem with T-Mobile WiFi calling not working on your iPhone. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us in the comments below.