Jio Balance Check using USSD codes: Today, we will see about the Jio balance check using various methods. You can check your Jio balance using USSD codes, MyJio App, SMS, Call, or Jio’s official website. This network is the largest telecommunication company in India and the 3rd largest telecommunication company in the world. This network offers both prepaid and post-paid services for Jio users.
About Jio Network:
Jio (Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited) is a popular telecommunication company in India. This company was launched on 15th February 2007. The founder and chairman of this company are Mukesh Ambani. The Managing Director of this company is Sandip Das. The headquarters of the Jio Company is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This network provides unlimited recharge plans for Jio users. It also designed several Jio apps such as JioTV, MyJio, JioNews, JioHealth, and many more for Jio users.
The products provided by this company are mobile telephony, fixed-line telephone, OTT services, internet services, and wireless broadband for customers. The parent organization of this company is Jio Platforms. This network provides several services such as post-paid SIM, prepaid SIM, JioFiber, international roaming, Wi-Fi calling, and Jio Support for users. Here, let’s see about the Jio balance check using various methods using USSD codes, MyJio App, SMS, Call, or Jio official website.
Also Check: How To Check Vodafone Balance
A different method to check Jio Balance:
- Check Jio balance via SMS
- Check Jio balance using USSD codes
- Check Jio balance via Call
- Check Jio balance using MyJio App
- Check Jio balance on the website
Method 1: How can you Check your Jio balance via SMS?
Follow the below-mentioned steps Jio balance check through SMS.
- You have to send an SMS with ‘BILL’ to 199 to know your Jio bill amount.
- You need to send an SMS with ‘START’ to 1925 to activate the Jio 4G data.
- You have to send an SMS with ‘MBAL’ to 55333 to know the Jio 4G net usage.
- You need to send an SMS with ‘BAL’ to 199 to check your Jio prepaid balance.
- You have to send an SMS with ‘TARIFF’ to 191 to know your tariff.
- You need to send an SMS with ‘JIO’ to 199 to know your Jio number.
Method 2: How can you check Jio balance using USSD codes?
Here, we listed down Jio USSD codes to check your Jio Balance And other Activation of plans.
|*333*3*1*1#||Activate Jio caller tune|
|*333*3*1*2#||Deactivate Jio caller tune|
|*1#||Know your Jio number dial|
|*333#||Know balance or TalkTime dial|
|*333*1*4*1#||Check VAS balance of Jio number dial|
|*333*1*3#||Check Internet balance dial|
|*333#||Check the balance validity dial|
Method 3: How can you check your Jio balance via Call?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Jio balance check via call.
Method 4: How can you check Jio balance using MyJio App?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Jio balance check using MyJio App.
Note: In the View Details section, you can also view your active and upcoming plan information and validity.
Method 5: How can you check your Jio balance on the website?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Jio balance check on the website.
You can get the complete details about Jio Balance Check using various methods in this article. I hope the above-mentioned details are very useful for you to more details about how to check your Jio Balance. Still, you have queries regarding Jio Balance Check, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section. Thank you.
FAQ for Jio Balance Check:
1. How can you check your Jio Balance?
Go through this article, you can get full details to check your Jio balance using different methods.
2. What is the minimum recharge price for Jio service?
The cost of shorter-term recharge plans for Jio users is Rs. 49 and Rs. 69. These recharge plans have come with a validity of 14 days.
3. How can you check your Jio balance without the MyJio app?
Without using the MyJio app, you can also check your Jio balance through SMS, call, USSD codes, or the Jio website.
- jio balance check ussd code
- how to check jio balance, validity
- jio balance check online
- jio validity check
- jio balance check 1991.
- jio balance checks ussd code 2020.
- jio balance check karne ka number.
- jio net balance check code.