Verizon Gift Card Balance Check: You can use your Verizon gift card for almost anything related to Verizon. Who can use it to buy a mobile phone, a home phone, Internet service package, or anything associated with Verizon? You can buy a Verizon gift online or visit the nearest Verizon stores.
Also check : T Mobile Sim Card Activation Step By Step
How to buy a Verizon Gift Card:
- If you want to buy a Verizon Gift card online, you must first go to the Verizon Mobile Website.
- Once the website is loaded, you need to sign in to your Verizon account. You are also allowed to sign in to the website as a guest.
- Once you sign into the Verizon Mobile Website, you can buy any Verizon Gift Card for $25, $50, $75, or $100.
- When you buy a Verizon Gift Card Online, it will be sent to you within 2 to 3 days.
- You can also buy a Verizon Gift Card at any Verizon store for any amount up to $1000.
- The Verizon gift cards are not available to buy on the My Verizon Mobile app, My FiOS home app, Verizon home website, and Verizon authorized retail locations.
- Verizon Gift Cards have no expiration date and are not subject to inactivity or other charges.
Where and how can you use your Verizon gift card:
- You can use your Verizon gift cards on the Verizon website to buy Mobile or Home products.
- You can use your Verizon Gift Card to buy your prepaid mobile plan or pay your Verizon mobile or home bill through My Verizon account on Website, My Verizon Mobile app, My FiOS home app, and Verizon Stores.
- Who cannot use Verizon Gift Card for purchases at Verizon Authorized Retailers
How to check the balance of your Verizon gift card:
- You can check the available balance of your gift card from your mobile phone by calling #GIFT (# 4438) or by calling (800) 876-4141.
- You can check the balance of your Verizon gift card online by signing into your My Verizon account.
- You can also check it through the My Verizon Mobile or My FiOS home app.
Features of Verizon Gift cards:
- Allows you to use only a portion of your Verizon gift card, depending on what you use it for
- You can use a portion of your gift card to buy mobile devices and accessories or pay your Verizon mobile bill. Still, the rest of the money is in your card, and use it later.
- Use the total amount of your gift card for your Fios Home Internet Purchase or Verizon Home Bill.
- When you use Auto Pay, you can pay your Verizon home bill by making a one-time payment from the Verizon Gift Card.
- To add a Verizon Gift Card as a bill payment option, you must have a balance.
How to use a Verizon gift card to pay bills using the Auto-pay option:
Step 1: First, you need to sign in to your account on My Verizon home account on the website or the My Fios app
Step 2: Go to the billing title by scrolling the page on the home page.
Step 3: Then Select Make additional payment >> Add a new payment option
Step 4: Add your gift card information and the card's PIN and follow the instructions to make the bill payment.
How to use a Verizon gift card to pay my Verizon Home Bill:
Step-1:First, you need to sign in to your My Verizon home account on the website or the My Fios app.
Step-2:Go to the billing title by scrolling the page on the home page.
Step-3:If you are in AutoPay, click on 'Make Additional Payment.' If not registered in Auto-Pay, click on 'Make a Payment.
Step-4:Then, Select 'Add a new payment option and enter your gift card information and the card's PIN.
- how to redeem verizon e gift card
- verizon gift card customer service
- how to use verizon gift card
- verizon gift card status
- verizon gift card redeem
- buy verizon gift card
- verizon gift card promotion
- how to use verizon e gift card on amazon