How To Activate Jio Call Forwarding Service : Call forwarding or call divert is one of the most critical services. This is the perfect option for you not to miss any important calls while the mobile user is in such a situation call cannot connect. This call forwarding service is suitable for both smartmobile phones and standard feature mobile phones. The primary purpose of this call diverting service is when your mobile phone is switched off, or your phone is not in the network coverage area. This call forwarding service redirects your call on your phone number to another mobile number that you have assigned previously. This feature comes in handy in multiple situations.
This call forwarding service is available to set in all network providers. In this post, we write how to activate and deactivate reliance jio call forwarding or call diverting process. Jio calls forwarding very simple, and some of the USSD codes will help manage different call forwarding options. This jio call forwarding feature is available to all users without additional costs.
You are the reliance jio network user. You want to activate this call forwarding or call diverting service on your mobile phone. You came into the right place. This proposal explains reliance on jio call forwarding service guidelines to activate your call forwarding service on your mobile phone.
How To Activate Jio Call Forwarding Or Call Diverting Through Ussd Code:
Reliance jio offers the simple form of activating and deactivating call forwarding service to any other mobile number by using some USSD code(Unstructured Supplementary Service Data). You use the correct format to activate call forwarding in different conditions. There is no condition to call forward. You want to forward your calls to your preferred mobile number, whatever the situation on the number is. Whether it is not available, switched off, public, etc. Just follow the below codes,
- Open your mobile phone.
- launch the dialer application.
- Open the dialer application and type the *USSD code*(10 digit mobile number> then press the call button.
- *401*<10 digit number> = This ussd code format is used to forward the call to any number. This ten-digit number means-fill the number where you want to forward your call
- *403*<10 digit number> = This ussd code is used to forward your call when you are not answering the call. If you are in the place, but you cannot answer the call in that situation, if you set this call diverting option, it redirects your call to your family members or friends, etc
- *405*<10 digits mobile number> = This ussd code is used to forward your call when you are busy talking with some other
- *409*<10 digit number> = This ussd code is used to forward your call when you are in an out of network coverage area, or your mobile is switched off or when your mobile is not reachable.
How To Activate Call Forwarding Service On Your Mobile Phone:
Call forwarding or call diverting is device depend on the feature. You are a smartphone user, and your mobile phone should have this feature to forward your calls to any other number when your sim number cannot connect. You can find the call forwarding option, then follow the below steps,
- Open your smartphone.
- Go to the settings option.
- Then select the call settings and set the advanced call settings option.
- finally hit the call forwarding option on your mobile phone.
- Depending upon your smartphone design and operating system, the above steps may be changed.
How To Activate Call Forwarding Service On Android Smart Device:
You can quickly activate the call forwarding or call diverting service for your jio number on an android smart device. Follow the below steps to activate call forwarding,
- Open your android smart handset device.
- Go to the settings option.
- Then select the calls.
- Now enable the call forwarding.
- Select options such as always forward, when busy, when unanswered and when unreached.
- Then type the forwarding number.
- Finally, Turn on it
How To Activate Call Forwarding Service On Apple Iphone Device:
The operation of the call forwarding service on your apple iphone is relatively fast and straightforward. Below guidelines explain your call forwarding process,
- Open your ios device.
- Go to the settings option the select the phone option.
- Click on the call forwarding.
- On this next page, toggle on the feature.
Now we entered into the end of this post. Here we explained the reliance Ji call forwarding activation and deactivation process. I hope this post surely helps all reliance jio network users. So read this post and enjoy with jio networks features.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is *#62# code used for?
- This *#62# code is the MMI code, That shows you your forwarding number. It means your calls or text messages are being forwarded to the number.
Is call forwarding free?
- Yes, there is no monthly fee for call forwarding on most plans.
What is *73 to your phone?
- This *73# ussd code is used o deactivate the answer or busy transfer features.