How To Activate Jio Missed Call Alert Service: If you are a mobile handset user, are you missing your calls when your mobile phone is switched off or out of network coverage are (or any network issues). Do you want to know which number is called when your mobile is switched off or out of scope? Don't panic. All telecommunication providers offer a fantastic service called missed call alert service.
You are the reliance jio network user. Still, you are not getting alerts of missed calls, which means you are still not activating this jio miss call alert service on your jio mobile number. This post gives some methods to start your jio miss call alert service.
Miss call alert service is a very famous service from jio network. This miss call alert service is more beneficial for checking who called you when your mobile was switched off. And one more thing, this service works for free even if you don't have jio balance, this service will work.
Also Check : How To Set Jio Free Caller Tune Number
What Is Jio Missed Call Alert Service:
Jio Missed call alert service means it will get SMS from service providers with information regarding incoming calls to your jio number when your mobile phone was switched off or out of network coverage area. If you activate this service on your mobile, you will get a text message about your incoming missed calls when you are out of range. This message will contact you when your mobile number comes under the jio service provider.
What Are The Situations You Will Get Missed Call Alert Messages:
- When your mobile is switched off.
- When your sim tower range is low, that means the sim is out of coverage.
- When you are on call waiting
How To Activate Jio Missed Call Alert Service On Your Mobile Phone:
Jio is one of the most popular telecommunication service providers in India. This reliance jio network provides four different methods to activate this Missed call alert service on your jio number. Lets we will explain all the methods one by one. You can select a convenient way to turn on your missed call alert service.
- Through USSD code.
- By sending SMS.
- By calling customer care.
- Through My jio mobile application.
Method 1:How To Activate Io Missed Call Alert Service Through Ussd Code:
You can activate this jio missed call alerts service in your jio sim number just making a call to miss call alert code. Here You can get this code, and it will be easy for you to enable the jio missed call alert service.
- Open your mobile phone.
- Launch the dialer application.
- Then Type the JIo missed call alert USSD code That is *333*3*2*1# then press the call button on your mobile phone
- The jio network company will automatically activate your miss call alert service on your mobile phone.
Method 2:How O Activate Jio Missed Call Alert Service By Sending Sms:
This jio network allows their customers to enable jio missed call alerts service through sending short message service. To turn on this service by SMS, you have to follow the below instructions,
- Open your mobile phone
- launch the text message application on your mobile phone.
- Open this text message app, then type the message ACT MCI in your message body field
- Send this message to the predefined number 144
- Then wait a few minutes
- After that, you receive the confirmation MSM from the jio network company of jio missed call alert service activation.
Method 3:How To Activate Jio Missed Call Alert Service By Calling To Jio Customer Care:
Jio network users can activate your jio missed call alert service by contacting your jio customer care representative. You have to talk with your customer care executive to enable your missed call alert in jio sim. It can be the easiest and simple method to turn on this missed call alert in the jio sim of any user.
- Open your mobile phone.
- Go to dialer application.
- Type the jio customer care number.
- Then press the call button.
- Listen to the instruction, then speak with your jio customer care representative to activate your jio missed call alert service.
Method 4:How To Activate Jio Missed Call Alert Service Through My Jio Mobile Application
It is an online method. It will be easy to turn on this jio missed call alert service on your mobile phone. Just follow the below steps to activate this service,
- Open your smart handset device.
- Go to google play store or apple app store .
- Type the application name in the search bar.
- Download this my jio application and install it
- After installing this jio application, you should log in with your jio mobile number and otp for verification purposes.
- Scroll down and press the help centre
- Then select the jio live centre
- Join the jio live chat Ui and write jio missed call alert activate.
- Wait a few minutes for the jio customer care executive to reply.
- Deactivate The Missed Call Alert Service.
Till there are no ways to deactivate this jio missed call alert service. If you want to deactivate, you can talk with jio customer care, and they will give the best solution for disabling this missed call alert service.But the recommendation is to keep this alert turned on so that you don't miss important calls.
Now we entered into the end of this proposal. Here we explained the activation and deactivation process of the jio missed call alert service on your mobile phone. I hope this post surely helps all reliance jio customers enable their miss call alert service and enjoy this free service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I get missed call alert when my phone is off?
- Go to settings
- Click on the notification
- Then select the phone app
- Now enable your missed calls.
How do I activate my voice mail?
- Go to the settings option the select the voice mail
- Then switch the voice mail slider to ON
- Tap activate after o set the ringing duration of the circuit call.