How To Recharge Vi From Main Balance: VI or Vodafone Idea Limited is one of the Indian telecommunication operators. The head office of the vi telecom operator is located in Mumbai, Gandhi Nagar. Vi is the pan India integrated GSM operator that offers 2G,3G,4G, and 4G+, VoLTE, and VoWiFi services. It was founded on 31st August 2018. At that time, Vodafone India merged with idea mobile to form a new entity named Vodafone idea limited. It currently has a 28.5% stake in the combined entity.
On 7th September 2020, this Vodafone idea limited operated two different brands, Vodafone-a postpaid and prepaid GSM service, Idea-a prepaid GSM service which is similar to Vodafone prepaid.
You are the vi customer; then, you don't worry about your recharge process. You can recharge your vi account from your principal balance. This proposal explains various methods to restore your vi sim card using your principal balance. The plans are given below,
- Using USSD code
- Through My Vi application
Method 1:To Recharge Vi Sim Card Through Your Main Balance Using Ussd Code:
This ussd code stands for unstructured supplementary service data, and it is also called quick code, shortcode, or star code. This is one of the easiest methods. To do this process, your does not require an internet connection, so this method is most convenient for most the vi sim card customer. You can recharge your vi sim anywhere and any time,
- Open your mobile phone
- Select the dialer application
- Type the ussd code *199# press the call button
- Select the appropriate option to activate a net pack or another bounce card from your available principal balance.
By using this method, any charge will be not deducted from your available principal balance
Also Check : Vi Puk Code Unlock Number
Method 2:To Recharge You Vi Sim Card Through Your Main Balance Via My Vi Application:
This online method requires an internet connection to your mobile phone. And this method is only suitable for android mobile phone users and apple iphone users. You download this app from the app store, and you may recharge your vi sim number from your available principal balance,
- open your android mobile phone or apple iphone device.
- Select the google chrome for android smartphone users and select apple app store for apple iphone user.
- Type the app name
- And download this application after downloading install it
- Then you should log in to your account using your vi mobile number or your email id and its password
- After logging in, choose the relevant pack
- Hit the pay by balance option
These options are available for selective packages And one important note is that the charge will be deducted from your available prepaid account balance.
How Can I Do A Recharge In My Vi Sim Card:
Use the vi official website, open the browser in your mobile phone, type the website, give your mobile number and enter the recharge amount. Finally, click the pay by balance option
- Otherwise, download the VI official application and login it with your vi mobile number, then select the relevant pack and hit the pay by main balance option.
- One of the easy ways is to go to the nearest Vodafone idea store and recharge your vi sim card.
- The last method is to recharge your Vi sim card using a third-party bank application or wallet such as Paytm, amazon pay, phone pe, google pay, etc.
Now we entered into the end of this proposal; here, we explained two different methods to recharge your Vodafone idea sim card with your available principal balance; the Vodafone idea user selects the above convenient and comfortable method to restore your Vodafone idea sim card quickly. These methods are straightforward and user friendly, and there is no need for additional skills and technical knowledge to do this process. I hope this post undoubtedly helps all Vodafone idea network users.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Transfer Money From Vodafone To Vodafone Mobile?
- The transferring process of Vodafone to Vodafone is the straightforward and fastest one. Just follow the steps to transfer money from Vodafone to another Vodafone mobile.
- Open your dialer application on your mobile phone.
- Dial the number *131*Tranfer amount *Vodafone number# in this given format to transfer your Vodafone prepaid balance.
How can I recharge my Vodafone from the 16 principal balance?
- You can recharge your Vodafone super hour pack through the available principal balance. Just dial 4444# to activate.
How can I recharge another Vodafone number?
- By sending a text message to 1511 with the relevant code and using your saved credit or debit card or your principal balance
- Otherwise by calling 1300 650 410.