If you are a Ufone customer, you may be wondering how to check your balance after the recent update. Here is a quick and easy guide on how to do just that!
Also Check: Zong Weekly Internet Packages
Ufone (Urdu: یوفون) is a GSM cellular service provider in Pakistan. The company started its operations under the brand name of Ufone, in Islamabad on January 29, 2001. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) and currently has 27 million subscribers. checking your balance is simple and easy. Just dial *124# from your Ufone number and you will receive an SMS with your current account balance.
Ufone Balance Check Code:
The Ufone Company is among the leading telecommunication networks in Pakistan. It has a huge customer base all over Pakistan. The company believes in providing the best possible solutions to its customers. To facilitate its customers, Ufone has introduced various Ufone balance check codes. With the help of these codes, customers can easily check their account balance and other information related to their accounts.
To check your account balance, simply dial *444# from your Ufone number. You will receive a message containing your current balance information.
For checking your prepaid card number, dial *132# from your Ufone number. A message will be displayed on your screen containing your 13-digit prepaid card number.
To check the status of your calling plan, dial *706# from your Ufone number. A message will be displayed on your screen containing information about your current calling plan including minutes and SMSes remaining, as well as the expiry date of the plan.
Also Check: Jazz Apn Settings Android
How to Check Your Ufone Balance via SMS
Ufone customers can check their account balance via SMS by following the below steps:
- Open the messaging app on your phone
- Create a new message
- In the To field, enter 777
- In the message body, type BAL and send it to 777 You will receive an SMS shortly with your current account balance.
- Please note that this service is available for all Ufone customers, both prepaid and postpaid.
How to Check Your Ufone Balance through the Ufone App:
Ufone has always been aiming to provide its customers with the best possible experience and convenience. Keeping in view this, Ufone has now made it easier for you to check your account balance.
All you need is to download the latest version of the My Ufone App and follow these simple steps:
- After downloading and installing the application, open it (My Ufone App).
- On the homepage, enter your number in the ‘Phone Number’ field and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once your number is entered, press the ‘Get Code’ button to generate a 4-digit code.
- This code will be sent to your number via an SMS.
- Enter this code in the next field called ‘Enter Code’ for verification. After entering the code, press the ‘Verify’ button.
How to Check Your Ufone Balance by Calling the Ufone Customer Service Number
Ufone customers can check their account balance by calling the Ufone customer service number. This is a free service and customers can call this number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To check your balance, simply call the customer service number and follow the prompts. You will be asked to enter your account number and then your balance will be given to you.
Ufone Customer Service Number 051-111-333-100
FAQs about Checking Your Ufone Balance
How do I check my Ufone balance?
- To check your Ufone balance, simply dial *124#. You will then see your current balance displayed on your screen. What is the cost of checking my Ufone balance? There is no cost associated with checking your Ufone balance. How often can I check my Ufone balance? You can check your Ufone balance as often as you like.
Ufone is one of the most popular telecom companies in Pakistan. It offers a wide range of services to its customers, including the ability to check your balance. The latest update from Ufone now allows customers to check their balance via the My Ufone app. This is a great way to stay on top of your account and make sure that you have enough balance for your needs. To check your balance via the My Ufone app, simply open the app and log in with your details. Once you are logged in, you will see your current balance on the main screen. You can also view your recent transactions and top up your account if needed. The My Ufone app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Thanks for reading
- how to check ufone internet balance
- how to check ufone balance super card
- ufone balance check karne ka tarika
- how to check ufone number
- how to check balance
- ufone balance advance
- ufone package check code
- ufone balance save code