If you're like me, you're always looking for ways to keep your data safe and secure. And what better way to do that than to use a cloud service like Mi Cloud? With Mi Cloud, you can log in from anywhere and access your data from any device. Plus, it's free! So why not give it a try?
About Mi Cloud:
Mi Cloud is a free cloud storage service from Xiaomi that offers users 5 GB of free storage. Mi Cloud can be used to back up and sync data from your device, including contacts, messages, photos, and other files. You can also use Mi Cloud to locate your lost device, or remotely wipe its data if it's stolen.
Also Check: How To Enable Record All Calls
How To Login to Mi cloud:
In order to log in to mi cloud, you need to have a mi account. If you don't have a mi account, you can create one by going to the mi website and clicking on the 'Create an account link. Once you have created an account, you can log in to mi cloud by going to the mi website and clicking on the 'Login' link.
How to create Xiaomi & Mi Cloud account:
To create a Xiaomi or Mi Cloud account, you need to have a valid Chinese mobile number. If you do not have a Chinese mobile number, you can use a virtual number from one of the many online services (e.g. China Number). Once you have a Chinese mobile number, follow these steps:
- Visit the Mi Cloud website (https://i.mi.com/).
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Enter your Chinese mobile number in the “Phone Number” field.
- Click on the “Get Verification Code” button. A 6-digit verification code will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the verification code in the “Verification Code” field and click on the “Next” button.
- Create a password for your account and click on the “Register” button to complete the process."
How to Download data from Mi cloud account in the browser
In order to download data from your Mi cloud account, you will need to first log in to the account using a web browser.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to access the data stored in your account.
- To download the data, you will need to use the “Download” button provided in the top right corner of the page.
Switch from Mi Cloud to Google Photos:
We know that many of you are using Mi Cloud to store your photos and videos. However, we want to let you know that we will be discontinuing Mi Cloud soon. As a result, we recommend that you switch to Google Photos. Google Photos is a free and easy-to-use service that offers unlimited storage for your photos and videos. Plus, you can access your files from any device – including your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
To switch to Google Photos:
- Download the Google Photos app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Select the “Cloud” tab and then select “Mi Cloud”.
- Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and tap “Export”.
- Select “Google Photos” as the destination and tap “Export” again.
How do I access my Mi Cloud photos?
To access your photos on Mi Cloud, open the app and sign in with your Xiaomi account. Once you're signed in, tap on the 'Photos' tab to view your photos.
How do I access my Mi backup?
- To access your Mi backup, you need to log in to your Mi account.
- Once you have logged in, you will see all the files that are backed up on your Mi Cloud account.
- You can access these files by clicking on them.
If you're looking for an easy way to back up and sync your data, Mi Cloud is a good option. However, if you're concerned about privacy, you may want to consider another service.
How do I log into my old Mi account?
- On a Xiaomi device, go to Settings > Mi Account > Sign in using Mi Account and use your Mi Account ID/phone number/email and password to sign in.
How can I recover my Mi account without Mi phone number and email?
- If you don't have access to your recovery phone or email account, answer your security questions to reset your Mi Account's password. If you haven't set security questions or don't remember your answers, you can apply to regain access using our account recovery form.
- mi cloud photos
- mi account sign in
- Xiaomi cloud
- forgot mi account
- mi account - sign up
- i.mi.com unlock
- xiaomi account
- mi login password