Fix OTP Not Received on Your Android Smartphone: If your OTP not received message pops up on your Android smartphone, you are not alone. This happens when you do not get confirmation of your text messages from your mobile carrier, or your mobile network is down, and you can't receive incoming texts. Also, The most common reason you cannot receive OTP messages is that you have to have an internet connection to use it. If you want to send and receive OTP messages without an internet connection, this article can help you.
Also Check : How To Change Apn Settings On Android
What's OTP (One Time Password):
If you have an android phone, you know what OTP stands For. OTP stands for One Time Password, the PIN code you use to log into your Google account on your Android smartphone. You've probably seen the little padlock icon, and when you type in your pin, it pops up a dialog box that says "Enter the OTP received from Google" before you are logged in. But sometimes, you get an "OTP not received" message. What does this mean? How do you fix it? Here are the answers to these questions.
This article will show you, Step By Step, How To Solve The Problem of OTP Not Being Received on your Android Phone.
7 Methods To Fix OTP Not Received Android Smartphone :
If your Android smartphone is not receiving any incoming SMS messages, there are several reasons why it may be.
- Message Center Number
- Reset the Network Settings
- Restart the Phone
- Clear the Cache
- Reset the Date/Time
- Check for Any Updates
- Restore the Factory Default Settings
Message Center Number:
- Call Your Mobile Network Customer Care
- Then ask Message center number your mobile model
- First Open Your Message Settings Option
- Then Find Message Center Number
- After Click To Change Message Center Number
Reset the Network Settings:
The mobile network settings resetting process is much simpler than it sounds. In Android, the mobile network settings are under the "settings" menu. To reset the mobile network settings, go to the "More Setting" option and then scroll down to the bottom of the menu..
You will see an option called Reset. Touch this option and confirm the action. Your phone will reset the network settings and reboot. If you still cannot connect, it is probably time to take your phone to a service center.
Restart the Phone:
If you are having trouble connecting otp to your android smartphone, follow the steps below:
- Check your mobile device is connected to the internet
- Make sure your android device is in a good signal strength
- Check if there is an available network
- Restart your phone and open the app again.
Clear the Cache:
Clear the cache will remove some information and files from the device. These can be temporary and are required when you upgrade your smartphone or sometimes when the phone is being updated. The clear cache button will clear everything that's not being used on your phone. Includes the data you have stored on the memory card or hard drive of the phone.
Reset the Date/Time:
The date and time of Android phones are controlled through the phone's system settings. You can reset your phone to a specific date and time or reset the date and time to whatever the current date and time happen to be. Resetting the time will set the time to the correct date.
Check for Any Updates:
If your Android smartphone shows any updates available, make sure to install them immediately. While it may seem like the right thing to wait, updating your operating system could potentially fix bugs and errors you weren't aware of. A recent study found that out of the more than 1 million apps found on the Google Play Store, only 1 percent of those apps had been updated since they were originally released.
Restore the Factory Default Settings:
You can easily access the factory default settings on your Android phone and restore them to how they were when you got the phone. To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap the Apps icon (the three dots in the upper left-hand corner of the screen).
- Click the App Info button (a gear)
- Tap the Back button on the top right corner of the screen to go back
- Tap the Storage button (it looks like a hard drive with a slider)
- When the storage settings menu pops up, select Factory Defaults
If you are having problems with otp not being received on your android smartphone, you might have an issue with a server-side code. To fix it, you need to change your server-side code or install some application to connect your device to the server. This post will guide you to solve the issue of OTP on your Android smartphone. This article will be helpful for every Android user
Related searches :
- what to do if otp is not coming in airtel
- how to get otp on my phone
- why otp is not coming in registered mobile number
- how to get otp faster
- not receiving otp on jio
- i can't receive otp on my iphone
- not receiving otp on airtel nigeria
- not receiving otp on vodafone