Why does my iPhone keep turning on and off: The reasons behind this can be due to battery problem or insufficient charge of the device or can be due to blockage of storage space or can be due to any virus or bugs that internally attack and hang your device frequently or if there Is any false in your phone settings or any hardware issue that leads to phone clogging or your device needs to be updated.The issue can be related to anything mentioned above, and here you will find your solution by trying out a few ways correctly.
How to fix it if my iPhone keeps turning on and off frequently:
Please read and follow the given methods below and check them out to tackle your problem quickly.
- Method1: Force Restart/Reboot your iPhone.
- Method2: Check your iPhone's battery life and connect the charging cable properly.
- Method3: Reset all settings on your iPhone.
- Method4: Update your iPhone device.
- Method5: Repair your iPhone device using Tenorshare ReiBoot software (No Data Loss)
- Method6: Ask for help.
1.Force Restart/Reboot your iPhone:
2.Check your iPhone's battery life and connect the charging cable properly:
3.Reset all settings on your iPhone:
4.Update your iPhone device:
5: Repair your iPhone device using Tenorshare ReiBoot software (No Data Loss):
Step1: Install Tenorshare Re Boot on your PC/Mac and connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac.
Step2: Now, select the "Enter Recovery mode" option.
Step3: Now, you will find that your phone is getting connected in Recovery mode.
Step4: After loading for a while and once the process gets completed, you will see your phone rebooting.
Also checking : iPhone XR Speaker Not Working On Calls
6: Ask for help:
If none of the above-given ways favored you, feel free to contact or visit a nearby Apple showroom and give your device for repair as the hardware's problem and damage can be. Once your phone gets ready, and you figure out what was bothering your phone, you will again be able to do it without any trouble.
So, I hope the posted article was helpful enough and provided you with some valid information along with specific ways that you can check and follow to prevent your iPhone from turning on and off frequently.Do share the above blog with the people who also need to know about the given procedures to try and find out a solution if they are facing the same issue.
Some FAQs regarding the same:
Can I fix it If my iPhone keeps turning on and off?
- The answer is Yes! You can fix the issue by following specific ways you give in a step-by-step format on the above-posted article.
Why does my iPhone keep turning on and off frequently?
- It can be due to any technical default within the device or can be due to the low battery level of your iPhone or can be due to any hardware-related issues, or your phone needs an updated version.
How can I fix it if my iPhone keeps turning on and off?
- Read and follow the above-posted article to know more about this and perform the mentioned ways to find a remedy to your problem.
- iphone 11 turns on and off repeatedly
- iphone keeps turning on and off apple logo
- my iphone keeps turning on and off while charging
- iphone 6 turns on and off repeatedly
- iphone keeps turning on and off water damage
- iphone x keeps shutting off
- iphone randomly turns off and won't turn back on
- iphone turned off by itself iphone