Airtel Last Five Call Details: If you are a post-paid customer, you can get your call details like incoming call, outgoing, and missed call with date, time, and duration given with your monthly bill. But you are the prepaid customer, and it's not getting quickly. But this airtel telecommunication company provides the offer to know your last call details in various methods. This proposal thoroughly explains how to get the call history from your airtel telecommunication company without risk.
Methods To Know Your Airtel Call History:
- using ussd code
- using airtel official website.
- using my airtel app(airtel thanks app).
- airtel call dialer from airtel customer care.
- airtel last call detail from the spy app.
Airtel Call History From Using Ussd Code:
This ussd code method is one of the oldest methods to know your last call history, balance details, and your airtel sim recharge details.
- open your mobile phones dialer keypad.
- type the ussd code that is *121*7#.
- *123# - airtel balance and validity check.
- (*121#),(*282#),(*121*9#) - airtel sim number check.
- *121*1# - special offer of airtel.
- *121*2# - airtel data balance.
- *121*3# - airtel recharge with coupon code.
- *141# - airtel asks for Talktime service and airtel calls me back on the SMS service.
it takes a few seconds to run the ussd code. after running it to send the call history of your airtel sim through a short message service otherwise, you can send the SMS rebill <month > <your mail id> to 121, and then you get the conformity mail from airtel telecom company with last call records.
Get The Call History From The Airtel Website:
- Open the airtel official website that is airtel. in
- Click the profile icon in the right corner of your mobile screen
- Then log in your airtel sim number and set the password
- Select the call history option
- Type your airtel sim number, finally click the submit button. Here you get the last three calls records of your airtel sim number.
Incoming Releted Searches:
Airtel Call History Details WIth My Airtel App:
You also receive your call history by using this my airtel app, but you should download this application from playstore,
- After downloading my airtel app I your android handset device.
- Login to enter your airtel sim number and after that get otp number.
- Then its go-to app manage account.
- Select the bill and plan option and click my bill button.
now you can get the last 12 months to call history of your airtel number. This data shows all incoming, outgoing, and missed call details with date, time, and duration.
Airtel Call Details From Airtel Customer Care:
The above methods do not work out for you, don't worry, because the airtel customer care will help you know your call history, dial the airtel customer care office and inform them to get the call record of your airtel number. They have all forms of your airtel sim number. Get the call history of your airtel number using a spy application
This application is only for android savvy device users; a copy is a famous spy application. It is an unable application. Also, this spy app is not a free application. If you want to use this app, you must spend the money to use this app.
This application gives the call history. To check online activity and track phone calls. Follow the below steps to use this app
- first, make a new account from your smartphone.
- Enter your mail id and password to sign in.
- Select the device which you want to monitor and check the call history.
- Next, choose the plan that you're required.
- Finally, type your mobile number. That's it; now it shows the call details of your airtel number.
Now that we have come to the end of this article, these above methods are a way to know the call history detail of your airtel sim number.his post helps total airtel customers to understand their call history.
Frequently asked questions:
How can I see my airtel app's last call details:
- Download the official website, register for a new account.
- Enter your mail id and password to sign in to your account and then give your airtel mobile number,
- Select the call history option
- It shows your airtel sim number's last one-year call details.
How can I get the latest SMS details on my airtel number?
- Using ussd code to know the previous SMS details of your number is *121*7#.dial this ussd code and hit the dial button, after running this ussd code SMS will come to your mobile it says required information of your airtel number.
How can I change my airtel plan?
- To migrate to bright airtel tariff plan to call *314#. By using this ussd code, you can enjoy more benefits, and all new and old prepaid sim users are eligible to migrate into this product.