Introduction About Smart Sim Card : The smart telecommunication service provider is one of the Philippines' biggest telecommunication and digital service providers. This telecommunication service is commonly called SMART. It has 73 million customers, including both postpaid and prepaid accounts. This smart telecommunication service is a wholly wireless service subsidiary industry of PLDT. This PLDT is the largest telecom service provider in the Philippines.
This smart telecom company was founded in 1991. The head office of this company is in Manila, Philippines, and it operates only in the Philippines. You are the smart telecom service user, and you need to know your balance checking process, then you enter the correct place. In this post, we explained smart sim card balance detail. Here we described various ways to know your sim cards account balance as a smart network user, and they are,
Also Check : How To Check Vectone Mobile Balance UK
6 Methods To Check Smart Sim Card Balance:
- Via USSD code
- Send An SMS
- Dial 1515 or *888
- Via opening the smart menu
- Through log in My smart official website
- Through My smart mobile application
Inspect Your Smart Sim Card Balance Detail Via Ussd Code:
The abbreviation of this USSD code is Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. This USSD code is also called a shortcode or star code. This method is a very easy and simple also time-saving method.USSD code method is an offline method, so there is no need for an internet connection on your mobile phone. And this method is applicable for all types of mobile phones, and it is also a free-cost method. You can use this method anywhere in a time. Here is how to use it,
- Open Your Mobile Phone.
- Select the dialer keypad, type the ussd code *123# and press the call button.
- After that, you get the text message immediately, and it displays your prepaid balance of the smart sim card.
- And press four and tap the send button to reply to the same text message
- Now you see your load balance and its validity along with your voice minutes, text message, and data balance.
- Then you receive a text message containing a summary of your smart sim card number.
Inspect Your Balance Information Via Sending Sms:
It's also one offline method to inquire about the balance details of your smart sim number. This method is more beneficial when you want to track records of your internet usage, and SMS be kept in your mobile phone for a long period. This service is free. You can use this method with zero balance in your smart sim account. To follow the below steps to know your balance details,
- Open your mobile phone.
- Select the text message application.
- Send the message BAl to the number 214.
- Immediately you receive the text message, which contains the principal balance data balance, voice minutes, and text message usage along with its expiration date.
Check Your Smart Sim Card Balance Detail Via Calling 1515 Or *888:
another offline method that doesn't need an internet connection or a smart device to know the balance detail of a smart sim card. To follow the below steps how to do this,
- Open your mobile phone.
- Select the dialer application.
- Type the number 1515 and press the call button.
- Instantly you get the text message about your smart sim number's balance detail with its expired date.
- Instead of that, type *888 and press the call button.
- Follow the instruction given by the IVR machine.
You get the automatic voice message containing promo balance, including main balance, data balance data usage, voice minutes, and more. If You are a postpaid customer, just text BAL to 211, you will get the balance information of your postpaid smart sim card number.
Also Check : Yes Sim Card Balance Check Number
How To Check Your Balance Information Of Smart Sim Card Through My Smart Menu:
This smart toolkit is advised as my smart menu option. It is also a free service to get the promos subscription, contact user representative, etc.
- Open your mobile phone
- Select the My account you see the various option.
- Select the corresponding number for balance and service the press the send option.
- Then select the check balance option, and the balance will appear on your mobile phone's screen
- It contains a summary of your main harmony and promo balance.
Examine Your Balance Details Of Smart Sim Card Through My Smart Website/Portal:
This smart website is an official website of a smart service network.is an online method requiring an internet connection to your mobile phone. This method is suitable for android smartphone devices or apple iphone devices.You can manage multiple accounts through my smart website. To follow the below instructions,
- open your android handset device or apple ios.
- Select the browser option or google chrome.
- Type the smart official website in the search bar .
- The smart website welcome page will open on your mobile phone screen..
- Now log in to your account by typing your smart sim card number or your mail id and its password.
- Then my smart dashboard will display on your mobile phone. You can see the principal balance for the account you have selected.
Here you can see the data balance, voice minutes, text message usage along with its expiration date. You can also use this website to reload or recharge your prepaid smart sim, pay your due bill, check active promotions, and much more.
The postpaid smart sim card user also uses this smart website to know your full balance information.
Check Your Smart Sim Balance Information Via My Smart App:
This is another online method but does not take more data balance, and it is a time-saving method to examine your smart sim card balance. To follow the below steps to check your balance,
- Open your android mobile or ios.
- Select the google play store app for android smartphone users or apple app store for ios user
- Log in to your account using your smart sim card number.
- If you're already signed in no need to register again. If you are a first time user, you will need to register yourself first.
- Finally, you get the dashboard which contains balance-related details and their validity.
This MY smart mobile application is suitable for postpaid smart sim card users.
Now that we have reached the end of this post, all the above methods are simple to use and user-friendly. The smart sim card customer can select the ways they want as per their convenience and requirement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my talk and text balance?
- Text 15001 to the number 214
- Immediately a text message will appear on your mobile phone about your text balance and its validity.
What can I do with my smart load?
- You can get loads to make a call and text when you run out of load.