Vi Missed Call Alert Service Number :If you are a mobile phone user, your phone is switched off or out of network coverage (network problem).In this situation, if someone makes calls to you, then you do not know who has called you. In that time, the missed call alert service is helpful to you. All network service providers offer this missed call alert service to their customers.
You are a Vodafone idea network user, and still, you are not getting this alert for missed calls. Until you are not activated, your Vi missed call alert service on your Vi mobile number. So don't panic. This post shows some different ways to start the vi miss call alert service for free.
Activating and deactivating Vi miss call alert service is quite simple and easy, and fast by calling an IVRs number or USSD code and sending an SMS.
What Is Vi Miss Call Alert Service:
As in when your mobile phone is turned off or out of network coverage range, This Vi miss call warning service sends you a text message. Hen your Vodafone idea mobile number is inaccessible. This missed call alert service notifies the caller who attempted to contact you. When a vi user automatically activates this missed call alert service, the overlooked call detail is updated on your mobile number.
How To Activate Vi Missed Call Alert :
Here we explain three ways to activate the missed call alert service on your Vodafone idea sim number, including SMS, IVRs, and USSD code.
To Activate Vi Missed Call Alert Service Through Ussd Code:
USSD code means unstructured supplementary service data. This method is straightforward and the easiest one compared to the other two techniques. I am the offline method, so there is no need for an internet connection. To do this, follow the below steps,
- open your mobile phone, launch the Dialer application.
- Then Open the dialer application and type the miss call alert USSD code *888*810#
- Now make a call using your vi mobile number.
- Now your Vi miss call alert service is activated successfully
To Activate Vi Missed Call Alert Service By Sending Sms:
- Open your mobile phone.
- launch the text message application.
- Then open this text message app and type the message ACT MCI in the message body field.
- Send this typed message to the predefined number 144.
- Wait for the confirmation SMS to arrive.
- Now your Vi missed call warning service is activated successfully.
To Activate Vi Missed Call Alert Service By Calling IVR Number:
- Open your mobile phone, launch the dialer application.
- Open this dialer application type the IVR number 12384 with the help of a dialer keypad.
- Now press the call button on your Vodafone idea sim number.
- Automatically your Vi missed call alert service is activated successfully.
How To Deactivate Vi Missed Call Alert Service In Vodafone Idea Number:
There are two various ways to stop this vi missed call alert service. The vi user can either send an SMS or dial an IVR number to deactivate this Vi miss call warning service. The deactivation instructions are given below,
To Deactivate Vi Missed Call Alert Service By Sending Sms:
- Open your mobile phone.
- Launch the text message application.
- Open this SMS application and type the message CAN MCI in the message body field.
- Then send this typed message to predefined number 144 (for prepaid sim) 199 (for postpaid number)
- you can also type a message like STOP ad send it to the number 15223.
- Now automatically your Vi missed call warning service is stoped.
Deactivate Vi Missed Call Service Through IVR Number:
- Open your mobile phone
- Install the dialer application
- Now open this dialer application Type the IVR number 12384, then press the call button.
- Listen to the instruction carefully.
- Then press the suitable number to deactivate your vi miss call warning service.
- That's it your Vi miss call alert service is deactivated successfully.
How To Start Reverse Vi Missed Call Alert Service:
- Open your mobile phone
- Select the text message application
- Type the message ACT RMCI in the text message body field
- Then send this typed message into the predefined number 144
- Yes, now your Vi reverse miss call alert service has been started.
We also explain an additional two reverse miss call alert activation processes on your Vodafone idea mobile number. The
Method 1:By Dialing The Ussd Code :
- Open your mobile phone .
- Select the dialer application.
- Then type the USSD code *888*982# and now press the call button.
- Make sure you dial this number in your Vi mobile number
- Now your Vi reverse Missed call warning Service is activated successfully.
Method 2:By Calling Ivr Number:
- Ope your mobile phone.
- Select the dialer application
- Type the IVR number that is 12384
- Now press the call button
- Congratulations, your vi missed call alert service is enabled successfully.
Now we stand at the end of the post, and I hope this post sure helps all Vodafone idea network users. This vi missed call alert service is free, and there is no deduction from your vi principal balance. Also, you don't need Vi data balance to use these features as you get notified by SMS.So you are the Vodafone idea network user. Read this post and enjoy its features.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I get incoming call notifications from another number?
- Ope your mobile phone
- Go to the settings option
- Now tap o the calls
- Now click the additional settings.
- Now tap the switch beside call, waiting to enable the function.
What is an o2 call alert?
- This O2 call alert service will send you a text message with the caller's number and the time they called. Play callers a message is telling them their number is being sent to you through text message.